About Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota - New and Used Toyota Car Dealership in Dry Ridge - Serving Cincinnati OH, Florence KY, Independence KY & Edgewood KY
From new Toyota models to used cars... From routine maintenance and repairs to Toyota financing...Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota, serving Cincinnati, Florence KY, Edgewood KY and Independence KY has you covered. And, if you want to repair your vehicle yourself, we can get you any of the manufacturer-certified Toyota parts you might need along the way.
The Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota auto repair and service team believes excellence is a continuous pursuit. As such we're constantly training and retraining, and upgrading our maintenance and auto repair shops with the latest technologies available. Come once, and you'll immediately see the difference. You don't have to take just our word for it. Ask around. The word on our high level of customer satisfaction has spread fast.
You can also visit Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota in person and see for yourself our stellar lineup of new Toyota models, including the Camry, Tacoma, Tundra, Corolla and Highlander; our impressive used car inventory; and our top-notch auto body repair and service facilities. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to meet our knowledgeable and friendly staff. You can find us easily at 9 Taft Highway Dry Ridge, Kentucky.
Check out these other informational links to learn more about our dealership:
- Dealership Awards
- Dry Ridge Toyota: A Greater Cincinnati Toyota Dealership
- ¡Hablamos Español!
- Country Cafe
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Toyota Owner Resources
- Other Helpful Links
What really sets a car dealership apart these days?
History of Marshall Auto Group
- Purchased Owenton Toyota - 1989
- Moved to Dry Ridge - February 1992
- Added Body Shop - 1998
- Purchased South I-75 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram - 2001
- Purchased Marshall Motors of Florence - 2005
- Moved to the all new Dry Ridge Toyota Scion - Fall 2010
- Opened Body & Detail Shop at South I-75 Chrysler, Dodge Jeep, Ram - 2011
Rob and Missy Marshall are the owners of Marshall Auto Group, Northern Kentucky's Premier Auto Group. Rob graduated from Northern Kentucky University. Both Rob and Missy have lived in Northern Kentucky their entire lives and have three children together. Rob's parents, Bob and Jibby Marshall, owned Marshall Dodge in Covington, Kentucky from 1981 until their retirement in 2006. Bob currently plays in several bands and Jibby teaches tap dancing. They both remain very active in their community.
Marshall Auto Group Sponsors
- Grant County Athletics
- Grant County Cross Country Invitational
- Williamstown Athletics
- Williamstown Cross Country Invitational
- Covington Catholic Cross Country Invitational
- American Girl Fashion Show benefiting the Audry Rose Foundation
- Dry Ridge Fire Department
- Grant County Sheriff's Department
- Grant County Fair