1. Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle
purchase. The Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement
of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or
workmanship. (Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.)
2. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new.
See your Toyota Certified Used Vehicles dealer for warranty details.
Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC
& SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or
100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage
begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer
miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer
3. From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. Covers most
services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel
delivery up to 3 gallons and towing for mechanical breakdown or
collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided
exclude any parts required. Coverage not available in Mexico. See
Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details.
4. Beginning December 1, 2005 CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ are a
required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See your local
dealer for details.
5. Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new
car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify.
Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified