We are Special Finance & Bad Credit Car Loan SpecialistsServing the Greater Cincinnati, Louisville, and Lexington areas and the entire Northern Kentucky area.
Feel free to contact our Finance team directly at (859) 824-9200 or email us at email@example.com
We know good people run into credit problems every day. A number of things can happen that hurt your credit rating such as divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, loss of job, death in the family, medical needs, or repossession. At Dry Ridge Toyota we are experts in Bad Credit Financing. We will do our best to help you obtain the best auto loan that will allow you rebuild your credit and drive away in a nice quality vehicle you want and deserve.
Dry Ridge Toyota's Finance Director is an auto loan specialist and can help you to get the loan approval you deserve. We have helped hundreds of people throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area obtain vehicle financing when everyone else told them they didn't qualify. We can do this because we have the experience, skill and important long standing relationships with the top auto loan lenders in the industry.
Important Special Financing Tips From Dry Ridge Toyota's
Bad Credit Toyota Auto Loan Specialists:
These Top 6 Tips that will help you get the loan approval you need:
1) You will need to provide your lender with proof of income for the prior 30 days (recent paycheck stubs, award letter, etc). If self employed, you'll need the last 2 years of income tax returns.
2) Proof of Residence. Your lender will require you to prove you reside at the address you have listed on the application. This is done by providing them with your most recent utility bill (electric, water, etc). If the account is not in your name, you will still need to provide a copy of the most recent utility bill for the residence.
3) Most recent phone bill. Your lender will require a copy of your most recent phone bill (all pages). If the phone is not in your name you still will need to provide the most recent bill for the phone number you listed on your application.
4) A copy of your current and valid driver's license
5) Proof of current and valid auto insurance. If you currently do not have auto insurance, do not worry. You will need to have full coverage auto insurance before you can purchase a vehicle, however we can help you work on getting your insurance info to the lender on the day you purchase your vehicle.
6) Most banks require up to 5 Personal References. These will need to be the names, addresses and current phone numbers of your friends, family members, and co-workers.